Sunday 26 December 2010

Sunday Coffee Morning: 2011 Wish List

Good Morning my Lovelies.

I'm not fool enough to go out in this weather not even for the boxing day sales. There's icicles outside my window as thick as a freaking drain pipe!

I've poshed up my coffee today with some ameretto syrup. Anna gave me a huge bottle of it for Christmas.

Anyways on with the show. I wanted to share my wish list for 2011


Elisabeth & James





Jeffery Campbell




Michael Kors




BCBG













Mostly found at Shopbop.com


I have developed an obssesion for rings, but mostly stacking rings and cocktail rings. I keep meaning to save for the things I really want, but I keep being drawn in by cheap alternatives from Primark and they just don't last as long. I'm thinking I should avoid Primark for a while and save.
I also have a wish list for the new Mac Collections coming in January (Cham Pale and Stylishly Yours) which I've already saved for. It's the first time I've been so excited about Mac collections lol.
Have any of you got your eye on anything from the collection?
Anyaways, my coffee is cold.
Love and Bugs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment