Sunday 12 December 2010

Sunday Coffee Morning

Happy Sunday!
Here I am with coffee, croissants and Tori Amos playing.
I'm a bit miffed that I can't get on to twitter for some bizarre reason or other, but hey it's only twitter.
Yesterday I had a 'One Tree Hill' marathon. I really wasn't in the mood to be social, or get dressed really. It'd been a while since I'd had a douvet day. I got throught whole of season one and a few discs into season two, then Nick came home and turned "that bloody crap" off lol.
I also looked on the Open University website for creative writing and literature courses. But the courses I want to do are over £2000. Since it costs so much I'm having a read through 'The Cambridge Introduction To Creative Writing'. So far this book reminds me of Higher English class hand outs. Maybe I should have paid more attention in class.
My coffee is getting cold.
Boo!
Bye!
Love and Bugs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment