Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hello My Lovelies!

I hope Santa was good to all and that you all had a wonderful day!

My day started with waking up far too early. Then there was the gift giving. Next we dine and eat too much. Opened a bottle of truly awful wine that my boss gave me and swift poured it out.

And now I sit here writing.

My favorite gift was the perfume Mum bought me.


(credit: Google images)


I have fallen in love with this fragrance, it's possibly the most 'grown up' perfume I own. Admittedly I was sucked in by the add campaign but meh.

I've fallen in love with MKA all over again.



(Credit: olsenobsessive.net)

Anyone who knows me will know how much I adore MKA. Even when she's as drunk as a skunk, she is gorgeous lol.

I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my evening.

I'll post more tomorrow

Love and Bugs

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment