Sunday 13 February 2011

Holiday Over!

This last week I’ve been on holiday from work. It’s the last holiday I’ll get until the next tax year, the only additional time off I’ll get is for a trip to the GP for my BP.
I put in for a repeat prescription for my pill and when I get there they only give me a month’s supply and tell me I’m over due for a yearly blood pressure check. Apparently that’s a possible side effect from my brand of contraceptive, I also want to question the GP about DVT or Deep Vein Thrombosis. I don’t know much about it and I’m scared to research it. But what I do know is it cause blood clots in your legs, usually people on long haul flights suffer from it. sometimes these blood clots get loose in the body and travel and they sometimes burst. And if this happens in your brain or you heart, you will die. Did I mention that certain brand of contraceptive pill can make you four times more susceptible to DVT. I know if I do any research myself I’ll end up in some paranoid coma, so I’m going to talk the doctor about it and hopefully I’m not at risk.
On to less depressing things.
I had quite a relaxing holiday, I lazed around and did very little. I had planned to do a lot, but to be honest I couldn’t be arsed. I had planned to film a lot for Youtube, and do a bunch of work for the blog, all of which I could get done in my evenings if I were more organised. So I figured if I get all the lazy vibes out of my system I will be more productive.
But to get the ball rolling, what do you what to see?
Love and Bugs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment