Saturday 12 February 2011

NOTD: Purple Ash by Models Own

At first I thought the colour was really unusual. Maybe it was the name, maybe it was the glare of fluorescent lights. Either way I had that ‘I must have it feeling and next thing I knew it was in my basket.
I love the colour selection of Models Own nail polish range. It’s a great way to try the new it colour of the season without breaking the piggy open.
As with all Models Owns, it applied smoothly and took only two coats. The only downside is the smell, it reminds me of the cheap Glitzy Glam polishes I used to get when I was 12. So make sure you’re in a ventilated area.

Purple Ash by Models Own £5 from Boots.com
Purple Ash is quite unusual. It turns slightly colours when the light changes. In the bottle it looks like a dirty purple, on the nails it turns into a beautiful ashy purple and in other lights it reminds me of a darker version of Rimmel’s Jungle Princess. Purple Ash is amazing if you love the griege trend but want to change it up a bit.
I’m loving this polish, I think I might have found a new favourite.
What polishes are you loving?


Love and Bugs

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment