Monday 7 February 2011

Pixie Jabber

It’s a week into my project and so far so good. I did make one last purchase before I started, just to tide me over.
The No7 Spring collection came in and I fell in love with the lipsticks and they had cream liners. I picked up the black cream liner and both the lipsticks. The lipsticks are called Grace and Brigette and I can only imagine they’re named after Grace Kelly and Brigette Bardot.

No7 Lipsticks Grace and Brigette

N07 Swatches Brigette and Grace.

Grace is one of those ‘my lips, but better’ shades, which, to be honest, I could have passed on as I have have so many shades similar. Brigette however, is an awesome colour. To start with I thought it looked like Viva Glam Gaga, but it’s paler and more milky. Kind of like a strawberry milkshake for the lips.

Quick Pink Comparison
Revlon Pink Pout, Rimmel Pink Blush, No7 Brigette and Viva Glam Gaga.

Quick Pink Comparison Swatches.
Revlon Pink Pout, Rimmel Pink Blush, No7 Brigette and Viva Glam Gaga.

I really want to get back ups of Brigette because it is limited edition and if I use my Boots points I’m technically not cheating the project.
As for the weight management I will start that in March when the warmer weather starts to ease in. Plus I’m going to join the new gym at the Ibis hotel, it’s called Puregym and dosen’t open until March 11th. It’s going to be great, they’re open 24/7 and they have a shloo of classes. I'm really excited. Anna's going to join with me, she going to tenerife in the Summer to don a bikini and she wants to tone up with me.

Anyways enough jabber

Love and bugs

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful colors! I might have to go find and snatch them up as well. Kind of hard to do here in the states though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i find No 7 lipstick in Brigette? Why are the best colors always limited edition lol

    ReplyDelete