Monday 21 March 2011

Update

Hello my Lovelies,
Sorry for being MIA. I've been distracted with trying to get my etsy store stocked. I'm so excited! I can't wait for the supplies to get here so I can start taking the thoughts in my head and making them reality.
I'm also in the middle of weird shift patterns, which will be back to normal by the end of this week. After I've work 10 days straight, that is. So I'm really loking forward to the coming weekend. I have a huge Amazon order to pile drive through, I have magazine reading to catch up on and I have a stack of filming and posts to make. Will 48hrs be long enough?
I'm loving this mini heat wave that we've got going on in Aberdeen. It was 17C today. I've already broke out all my summer dresses and discovered some of them don't fit, so i've finaly kicked my butt on that diet I was talking about. Now I have loads of yummy fruit filling my tummy.
So until Saturday!
Love and Bugs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment