Monday 8 August 2011

MIA? Me? Never! ¬_¬

I’m going through a process of self discovery. In other words I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. I have very general qualifications, I’ve only had two low skill jobs and I don’t know how to market myself to potential employers. My plan of action is to blanket the city with my CV and hope for the best. I feel that at my age going back to college and going on to university isn’t really an option. By the time I finish studying it’ll be time to have kids, and by the time I’m able to get back to work my qualification could be out dated. So with all of this on my mind I’m hoping you can forgive my lack of activity.

But now I'm dealing with it and I'm back.

I even have myself a posting schedule :) Hopefully by the end of the Month I should get up to post every day maybe twice a day, we'll see.

Love and Bugs

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment